The barometric pressure inside the bedrooms of the world’s most incredible poker players continues to increase thanks to PokerStars, GGPoker and partypoker.
All three are running online tournament series with millions up for grabs. For this short round-up, the thermometer goes up the bum of the World Poker Tour (WPT) Online Championships courtesy of partypoker.
Elio Fox repelled 87-entrants on his way to a $565,500 purse in Event #32: $25,500 Super High Roller. The win was the second most substantial of the series behind Charlie Carrel’s $600,250 windfall in a similar event last week.
The former World Series of Poker Europe (WSOPE) Main Event winner, spends most of his time grinding on GGPoker’s skin Natural8, winning ten six-figure scores in the past 12-months, including $449,407.83 after taking down a 48-entrant $25,000 in October on the GGNetwork.
Juan Pardo Dominguez went into the final day with the chip lead, only for Fox to defeat the Spaniard during heads-up, for the title, and $150,000 difference in prize money.
- Elio Fox – $565,500
- Juan Pardo Dominguez – $402,375
- Pauli Ayras – $282,750
- Samuel Vousden – $195,750
- Mark Davis – $152,250
- Timothy Adams – $108,750
- Christopher Hunichen – $87,000
- Andrii Novak – $76,125
Giuseppe Iadisernia Wins Event #26: $2,650 No Limit Hold’em Bounty Builder
The Venezuelan high stakes star, Giuseppe Iadisernia, bagged himself a title by winning Event #26: $2,650 No-Limit Hold’em Bounty Builder. The man who won the 54-entrant $50,000 No Limit Hold’em Super High Roller at the 2018 partypoker Caribbean Poker Party in the Bahamas for $845,000 topped a field of 280-entrants in this one.
- Giuseppe Iadisernia – $69,650 + $66,230.51 in bounties
- Kasparas Klezys – $50,400 + $28,378.90 in bounties
- William Arruda – $35,350 + $5,351.56 in bounties
- Phillip Mighall – $25,725 + $12,140.62 in bounties
- Shyngis Satubayev – $18,200 + $8,867.19 in bounties
- Chad Eveslage – $13,650 + $6,796.87 in bounties
- Enrico Camosci – $9,625 + $10,000 in bounties
- Pedro Garagnani – $7,000 + $10,195.31 in bounties
Nortbert Szecsi Wins Event #27: $5,200 No Limit Hold’em High Roller
Norbert Szecsi made monkeys out of the 202-entrant field in Event #27: $5,200 No Limit Hold’em High Roller.
The two-time World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelet winner showed that he could be a prickly cactus in the online world as well as the live realm.
Alongside Szecsi’s double bracelet wins include a personal best score of $731,716 for finishing runner-up to Max Silver in a €10,300 No Limit Hold’em High Roller at the 2018 European Poker Tour (EPT) in Barcelona.
In November, Szecsi won the $10,300 No Limit Hold’em MILLIONS High Roller Finale at the Bahamas for $400,000, before finishing runner-up to Mikalai Pobal in December’s €5,300 EPT Prague Main Event, earning $664,617.
- Norbert Szecsi – $194,656.20
- Laszlo Bujtas – $160,762.81
- Artur Martirosian – $106,555
- Vicent Bosca Ramon – $78,780
- Nick Petrangelo – $55,550
- Alexander Ivarsson – $42,420
- Rob Lipkin – $31,310
- Jans Arends – $23,230
Wiktor Malinowski Wins Event #29: $10,300 High Roller
Wiktor ‘limitless’ Malinowski continued his rise from online freerolls to the biggest stakes games in the world with a win in Event #29: $10,300 High Roller.
Malinowski only became a professional poker player in 2016. Still, he’s more than made up for it, competing, and winning, regularly in the high stakes online cash games, before adding live and online multi-table tournaments (MTTs) to his repertoire.
The Pole topped a field of 115-entrants to win the $281,750 first prize.
- Wiktor Malinowski – $281,750
- Nick Petrangelo – $201,250
- Pascal Lefrancois – $143,750
- Samuel Vousden – $100,625
- Elias Talvitie – $74,750
- Giuseppe Iadisernia – $57,500
- Artur Martirosian – $46,000
- Benjamin Rolle – $37,375